- Teacher of GERMAN + RUSSIAN languages in Prague (ideally one of these languages as a native speaker,
high level of the second one)
- Teacher of ACADEMIC ENGLISH (linguistic texts - reading, understanding, transtation, writing annotations and
special articles etc.) in Prague
- Native ENGLISH speaker in Jihlava
Strengthen our team of lectors!
In order to strengthen its team the language school AJODA is looking for
new lectors of foreign languages.
We are looking for either Czech teachers or native speakers of these languages:
Czech for foreigners, German, English, Russian, Italian, French and further languages.
• Classes are held either in Prague, or throughout the whole Czech Republic, eventually abroad.
• Our long-term / short-term courses are carried out all year round.
• We provide individual, group, corporate, specialized courses (in law, economy etc.) as well as ONLINE lessons or
OFFLINE tuitions, correspondent courses etc.
The lector chooses the place of work, workload and kind of cooperation and is assigned the most suitable course
after common agreement.
• adequate pedagogic and language education (faculty of pedagogy / philosophy, international language certificates,
state exams etc.)
• language teching experience
• in case of insufficient education or experience we expect your strong interest in further self-development (we offer workshops
on methodology and language courses for our fellow-workers)
• realiability and responsibility
• creative approach
• interest in further improving your knowledge and skills
• joining a team of a language school that aspires to new approach to lectors and clients
• possibility of further career development (workshops on methodology, language school methodologist support,
language improvement with help of native speakers etc.)
• methodological-didactic support for less experienced lectors
• friendly and cooperative team
• good financial appraisal
In case you find our offer interesting, email us your CV, including a picture of you.
DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION:
• What language you want to teach + auxiliary language (through which you are able to explain the grammar)
• Place (where you wish to work/teach)
• Your time options
We would be pleased to meet you in person and discuss your possibilities of joining our team.
Once you send us your CV you provide your personal data and give consent to processing and keeping them
in our personnel records untill you reacall the consent. At the same time you acknowledge correctness
of the data provided.